As the holiday season begins, Meester Insurance Centre would like to offer some tips to help make it safe and enjoyable.
- Ensure all your guests have a safe way home; you can arrange for a taxi for them or encourage designated drivers and car pooling.
- Keep sidewalks, driveways and walkways clear of snow and ice.
- Serve food throughout the evening and have plenty of non alcoholic beverages available.
- Watch for melting snow and water on the floors in entrance ways and other areas of the house.
- Be careful with candles & fireplaces. Don't leave any open flames unattended and be sure you use a fire screen with your fireplace.
- Watch your holiday lighting, make sure there are no frayed strands of Christmas lights, and be sure to not overload power bars or outlets.
Meester Insurance Centre wishes everyone a safe and enjoyable Christmas.