Meester Insurance Centre offers a wide selection of investment products to help achieve your investment goals.
Planning for your financial security can be a complicated and demanding task whether you are an individual, business owner or group of family members. We can alleviate the stress of financial planning by working alongside you to construct an investment strategy that meets your current and future financial needs.
We will review your existing investments, along with your investment goals and objectives, and construct an investment portfolio that meets your financial needs. We will regularly monitor your investments and review your portfolio to ensure it remains on target with these needs. Depending on your individual circumstances, your portfolio may include the following plan types:
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
- Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIFs)
- Locked-In Retirement Accounts (LIRAs)
- Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
- Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)
- Registered Disability Savings Plans (RDSPs)
- Non-Registered Investment Accounts
In addition to tailoring the plan types within your portfolio, we can further diversify and personalize for your specific needs through the use of several different investment types including
- Segregated Funds
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs)
- High Interest Savings Accounts
Contact a member of our Financial Services team for more information and start planning for your financial future.