It's back to school time again, and we wanted to remind you of some of the potential savings and coverage options available to you.
Personal Property Temporarily Away From Your Premises
Intact clients may be eligible to insure the personal property of any student insured on their policy, who is temporarily living away from home for the purpose of attending a school, college or university. The student must be dependent on the Named Insured or his or her spouse for support and maintenance and must intend to return to the principal residence upon completion of the school year in order for this coverage to apply.
Away At University/College - Underage Occasional Operator
Underage operators while living away at University or Post-Secondary College could qualify for 50% off eligible coverage.
- A registered full time student at university or college
- Lives more than 100 km. from home
- Claims free
- A 15% discount will apply to all coverage applicable, provided:
- The operator is a student receiving grades of an "A" average or 80% +/-
- A current copy of the student's transcript or report card must be received
- The discount will remain until the operator is deleted from the policy or turns 25
For more information, or to get a quote, contact a Meester Insurance Centre broker today.